PANEL SESSION – Is The Threat Of Reputational Risk Sufficiently Hitting Home With C-Suites When It Relates To Travelling Employees
Post Incident Management For The Employee and Their Family
• What resources should companies make available to the family of an employee in the event of a serious incident abroad?
• Crisis communication, social media and the fast pace of online news-how should companies be guiding family members of an employee involved in a serious incident?
• Early identification of PTSD-are your managers able to recognise the early signs and do they have the treatment tools to support the individual?
• Why screening your employees pre-deployment does not work
• Peer support training
• The risks of psychological de-briefings